Linear Progress Bar for screening progress, 0%
This resource can help you decide what kind of medical care you might need for COVID‑19
Not a medical diagnosis
Your answers aren't collected or shared
By continuing, you agree with the terms and that this resource is for adults 18+ in the United States.
Are you answering for yourself or someone else?
- Bluish lips or face
- Severe and constant pain or pressure in the chest
- Extreme difficulty breathing (such as gasping for air or being unable to talk without catching your breath)
- Severe and constant dizziness or lightheadedness
- Serious disorientation (acting confused)
- Unconscious or very difficult to wake up
- Slurred speech or difficulty speaking (new or worsening)
- Signs of low blood pressure (too weak to stand, light headed, feeling cold, pale, clammy skin)
Facilities include a hospital, other medical setting (including dental care setting), or long-term care facility.